Personal Injury Solicitors Advice
As expert personal injury solicitors, we know hat we need from each and every client so that we can advise you the best we can and set out whether or not you’re able to claim for compensation, it is of great assistance if you bring the documents listed below to our meeting in our Dublin offices.
While this is not vital to have all of these items with you, it will make the process of starting your claim quicker. As personal injury solicitors, we act our best when we have as much information as possible.
Personal Injury Solicitors – information
Accordingly, we will need the following details from you:
- A detailed description of the accident and how it happened.
- Pictures of the scene of the accident to show how it happened
- Specific time, date and the weather at the time of the accident
- Was there any CCTV in operation where your accident happened?
- Witness details – was there any witnesses to the accident?
- Medical reports – if you have copies of them to hand.
- Details of loss of earnings – how much wages have you lost as a result of the accident?
- Details of Medical history – did you have any medical conditions before the accident occurred?
- Claims history details – have you made any personal injury claims in the past?
- Details of the party at fault for your accident.
- A list of any expenses you incur as a result of the accident (for example, medical costs, travel costs, home care costs or any other costs involved)
Once we meet to discuss your personal injury claim and review the documentation provided, we can then advise you on whether you can bring a successful claim for personal injuries.
It may be the case that, after reviewing the documents, we require further information from you before issuing the application to the injuries Board but, if this does happen, we will inform you straight away.
Personal Injury Solicitors – what next?
If you have any questions on any aspect of your potential claim or if you need further information on he above, please contact the office by email or phone. Our contact details can be found here.